Many Australian patients seek embryo donation and egg donation treatments in the United States because the pool of available and eligible donors is extremely small in Australia. This means that the wait times for egg donors can be long and you are not able to choose an egg donor with the characteristics you most desire. Patients also travel to the US for egg donor treatments if they are seeking gender selection for family balancing which is currently outlawed in Australia. At Donor Nexus, a leading California egg donation agency, we partner with HRC Fertility, one of the most premier fertility clinics in the United States to provide our Australian patients with exceptional, individualized, and compassionate care. HRC Orange County has the seventh highest IVF with egg donor success rates in the United States. With offices located throughout Southern California, the location is easily accessible for all Australian patients. If you are interested in becoming an egg donor, visit our page on Becoming an Egg Donor to learn more.
Australian Egg Donor Registry
Currently, there are over 250 beautiful egg donors in the Donor Nexus database. Our egg donor database features several Aussie egg donors. Our egg donors are from ares throughout the USA and around the world. Egg donors are willing to travel for the egg retrieval process, so you do not have to feel limited in your selection. To browse our Australian egg donor registry, simply create your password-protected account then receive free and instant access to the database.
Egg Donors for Families in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, and Other Areas in Australia
Donor Nexus is so committed to providing exceptional care to our Australian patients that one of our team members spent almost 2 years in Sydney facilitating relationships with IVF centers and learning how to best support our Australian patients before, during and after their cycle. We have worked with egg donors and egg donor recipients from Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, and other areas of Australia. Below is an overview of the multiple programs we offer, costs involved and brief outline of the process an Australian patient might expect. We are always available to provide more specific information and answer any questions.
Egg Donation Program Options for Australian Patients
With this program, intended parents will receive all eggs produced by the egg donor. Our traditional egg donor cycle is ideal for patients who desire more than two children, seeking family balancing and/or are planning to genetically test their embryos. Our combined fresh and frozen transfer positive pregnancy rate is 80.8%. Click here to learn more about our Traditional One-on-One Fresh Egg Donor Cycle.
Egg Sharing Australia
We proudly welcome patients from Australia to California, USA, to participate in our Shared Hope™ shared egg donor program, also known as egg sharing. In our Shared Hope Program, we match multiple intended parents to an egg donor. By sharing the cycle, the cost of IVF with an egg donor is lowered by half. With the shared cycle, intended parents will receive six mature eggs, in which we guarantee at least two viable embryos for transfer or freeze on Day 5. Importantly, the success rates are not compromised. Our combined fresh and frozen transfer positive pregnancy rate is 78.0%. Learn more about egg sharing options for Australia patients: Shared Egg Donor Program
We Can Ship Frozen Eggs to Sydney
Since the donor eggs are already frozen, frozen egg cycles are perfect for those intended parents who wish to cycle at a time convenient to them, as the intended mother (or gestational carrier) does not need to synchronize to an egg donor. We offer an all-inclusive package with HRC Fertility, which includes the thawing of the eggs and the embryo transfer. If you are unable to travel to Southern California, we can ship frozen eggs to Sydney. Our positive pregnancy rate is 72.50%.
Donor Nexus’ Embryo Donation Program offers a unique and effective solutions for intended parent(s). A donor embryo cycle is an excellent option for patients who are considering adopting a child. Patients are required to travel to Southern California for a total of four days for the embryo transfer. Our positive pregnancy rate is 73.0% (donor embryo success rate partially dependent on the quality and stage of the embryo(s) when frozen).
Egg Donation Australia Cost
The cost of egg donor programs for Australian patients varies depending on several factors. We offer a general breakdown of the costs involved below. If you would like more specific information for your situation, please contact us.
- Patients initial consultation with the Donor Nexus representative is free of charge.
- Pretesting fees in Australia varies but many of the pretests are covered through Medicare.
- Program fees (all program fees are in USD)
- The Traditional One-one-One Fresh Egg Donor Cycle starts $41,250 USD and goes up depending on the donor’s compensation and location.
- The Shared Hope Fresh Egg Donor Cycle™ starts at $28,500 USD and goes up depending on the donor’s compensation and location.
- The Frozen Donor Egg Cycle with HRC Fertility starts at $22,300 USD, which includes at least five frozen eggs.
- The Donor Embryo Cycle fee is $11,100 USD.
- Medication Fees: Medication is purchased in Australia before flying to California. Medication costs are approximately $1,000 AUD.
- Travel/Accommodations: Air fares vary depending on the time of year. Click here to view our recommended airports and hotels in Southern California.
We Proudly Offer our World-Renowned Egg Donor Programs to Couples and Individuals in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Adelaide, and Throughout Australia
Egg Donation Process for Australian Patients
First, register to receive free and instant access to our egg donor database. Once you’ve selected your egg donor, the process is as follows:
- Donor Nexus will assist in scheduling a consultation with a fertility specialist if you have not already established care with a clinic in the US.
- The physician will review the patients medical history and order pretesting to be completed in Australia by either a general practitioner (GP) or gynecologist. If the patient does not have a GP or gynecologist, we can help designate one.
- Some pretests are required to be completed on specific days of intended mother’s (or gestational carrier) menstrual cycle. Once testing is completed, the patient will be put on the birth control pill in order to synch their cycle with the egg donor, if participating in a fresh egg donor cycle.
- The intended parents will work with a nurse coordinator to determine specific cycle dates and order cycle medications. At this time, patients can book their flights and hotel accommodations.
- If the patient is completing the embryo transfer at HRC Fertility, they will start medications in Australia and fly to Southern California for the embryo transfer.
Get Started Today
Our egg donation agency is located in Newport Beach, California, and attracts patients from around the world with our high success rates and exceptional standard of care. We have helped grow families in Sydney, Perth, and other areas of Australia with our extraordinary egg donor programs. If you are ready to bring a new life into your family, Donor Nexus would love to help you make that dream come true!
egg donation Perth | egg donor Melbourne | egg donation Australia